الخميس، 4 ديسمبر 2014

Kitchen tools seem strange but very useful not you imagine their uses


There are tools and household inventions have strange forms be very useful for the kitchen, especially in decorating dishes and some of which are easier to 
cooking





You must be comfortable dream house of a good planning of the hut floors. Not so great and so naturally. It
 must fall in place very clean environmental or street side. Front of the house I want green grass and flowers. There must be a large kitchen, pantry, dining room and living room with a cozy fireplace and large windows on the ground floor.
There should be bedrooms with private bathrooms separated on the first floor, and somebody`s study upstairs. I want my room to be in the attic with a balcony, of course.
I also want to be a new and modern furniture. But the main thing that I do not want to do is pay money for a home that is not energy economy (without battareis solar energy), ecological and smart home (without control panel). I can call this house a hose from my dream.


5555555





































 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق